We want your flowers to last you as long as possible to do so you would need to follow this simple care guide.
- Flowers: By cutting off stems with a sharp knife or scissors. By placing them into deep water prior to arranging in a clean container, having removed any foliage which would be below water level.
- Roses: As above. If the roses wilt, re-cut and plunge stems in 2” of boiling water for 1 minute then plunge into deep water.
- Tied arrangement: Where flowers are arranged in floral foam add water daily.
- General: Avoid putting flowers in direct sunlight, draughts, or hot locations. Always use flower preservative provided.
- Caution: Some flowers and foliage may be toxic or cause skin irritations. Keep out of reach of children. Always wash your hands after handling plants. Lily stamens are known to stain permanently, so avoid contact with all surfaces, remove stamens if you prefer.
If you have any questions we are more than happy for you to call us so we can help you with your flowers.