Website designed, owned and maintained by Resknow
- Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
- Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends and family for strength, and always remember how much you are loved.
- With love and remembrance.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are sorry beyond words for your loss.
- May the angels walk with you on this day, and hold and keep you until the pain goes away.
- Please accept our most sincere condolences to you and your family.
- Remember that we love and care about you.
- With all our love and sympathy at this sad time.
- At such a sad time, we are at a loss for words, but know that we are thinking of you.
- Remembering all the wonderful times.
- Whenever you look at these flowers, know I am thinking of you.
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak.
- Nothing we can say will make the sadness easier to cope with, we simply wanted to let you know how sorry we are and that we are thinking of you at this sad time.
- May memories ease your sorrow, may time bring you peace.
- Keep strong. I can’t imagine how hard this is. I’m here for you.