- Thank you for having me!
- Happy birthday to a million-dollar mum!
- Mum: I hope your birthday is as spectacular as these flowers.
- Happy birthday, and thank you for teaching me to love life without taking it too seriously.
- May your day be as bright as the candles on your cake!
- Happy birthday to Mum, the most amazing woman I know.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, my life is good, all thanks to you!
- Happy, birthday to the mother of all mothers!
- Happy birthday, and may all your dreams and wishes come true.
- Hope you have a blooming wonderful birthday!
- Happy birthday to a gorgeous wife, from a loving husband.
- Happy birthday to my better half, partner in crime, and love of my life.
- I tried to get flowers as beautiful as you. I hope I succeeded.
- Thanks for being awesome, Dad. And thanks for making me awesome too.
- No matter how tall I grow, I always look up to you!
- Thank you for all the lessons you’ve taught me!
- Hugs and kisses, birthday wishes.
- Another milestone in your life…
And flowers from your loving wife.
- I keep on discovering new reasons to love you. Happy birthday, and thank you for sharing your life with me.
- Our parents made us siblings, but we became friends on our own! Happy birthday to the best sister in the world.
- If I could choose the world’s best sister, I’d choose you all over again.
- Rose rose marigold aster daffodil violet sunflower tulip. That’s “happy birthday sis” in the language of flowers.
- You make work fun. Thanks, and happy birthday!
- Everything about you spells professionalism professionalism good at your job.
- Roses, lilies, gladiolus – Hope you get a big fat bonus.
Funny birthday messages for anyone
- Roses are red, violets are blue
Do stop complaining – I’m older than you!
- Another year has passed.
Your body’s failing fast.
Let’s hope the bits that matter
get saved until the last!
- I wanted to get you something that would remind you of your youth, but they’d sold out of cave art and dinosaur bones.
- I bought you a flamethrower to light all the candles.
Landmark birthday messages
- As you grow older, may you grow richer in all the important things in life.
- Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age in friends, not years.
- Count not the candles, see the lights they give.
Count not the years, but the life you live.